The Sure-Pro and Sure-Pro Ultra range feature the hand-crafted inner catheter tip of the Wallace Classic, with the added benefit of a supported inner catheter to improve control during handling. The Sure-Pro Ultra range also features the unique echogenic properties of SureView technology.
- Visible under ultrasound from hub to tip¹
- Supported inner catheter for increased control during handling and insertion
- Pre-formed curve on outer sheath to help navigate the cervical canal
- Adjustable silicone marker for depth guidance and tip orientation
- Available with a soft obturator and firm stylet to suit various techniques and patient anatomies
- Formable outer sheath allowing for accentuation or smoothing of the pre-formed curve
- Elective two-stage
Supported catheter with flexible obturator. The obturator is softer than a stylet and used for routine two-stage transfer
- Difficult two-stage
Supported catheter with firm stylet. The stylet is used for difficult transfers.